We're proud to be an established family business. We've been putting on fun events for well over 100 years, which has allowed us to build up a wealth of experience only acquired by having been there and done it time and time again.
Some of our history highlights:
- In the 1800's - Great Grandfather Biddall presented the family's range of entertainments.
- Mexican Circus - with steam driven rides, dancing girls and menagerie.
- Early 1900's - the Biddall family were regular attenders at the World's Fair.
- Electric Bioscope Show - travels the country showing silent movie pictures in 1906.
- Electric Ghost Illusion - travels the country bringing frights and thrills to the nation.
- Early Roller Coaster - called 'the scenic' is owned and operated by the Biddall family.
- 6 Large Touring Rides in London - were toured by the Biddall family.
- 2 Large Permanent Rides in Battersea - at the static funfair.
- Berkeley Square Charity Ball - we brought the entertainment factor to this high profile event.
- Portman Square Charity Ball - our attractions such as the Champagne Hoopla provided the fun.
- Singapore - traditional English fun fair is transported by John Biddall to the tropics, on invitation from the Singapore government. The fun fair was very successful and the family were invited back again.
- Malaysia - John Biddall Leisure invited to Malaysia to arrange 5 fairgrounds, starting in Panang.
- Jordan - due to our success in Malaysia we were invited to 5 sites in Jordan with our fun fair.
- Coronation Street Party - held in Manchester, we provided the entertainment for the cast and crew.
- J. Sainsbury Family Wedding - held in Cricklade Wiltshire, we provided multiple attractions to help the distinguished wedding guests celebrate the special day.